- Advise clients in preparing documentation related to Imports and Exports, Completion of appraisement and examination procedures and payments.
- After Customs formalities are completed, we arrange cartage from Namibian Ports Authorities to our Bonded Storage facilities, if required.
- If not, consignments are loaded onto a plane, truck or train to be transported to its local or cross border (In transit) destination.
- We facilitate our Cross Border clients with the use of a Road Bond, which assists Namibian Customs Authority in tracking the cargo and ensuring it leaves Namibian soil and gets delivered to its intended recipient.
- You can choose from a variety of transport solutions: Big or small, Car-Carrier, Low Bed -ABNORMAL, Flat Deck and Inter-Link.
- Close communication is kept during transportation of goods to ensure whereabouts and safety at all times. This is facilitated with the presence of clearing agents at all of Namibia's inland border posts.
- Our regional network of subsidiary agencies include Cape Town, Durban, Johannesbug (South Africa), Lusaka (Zambia), Lubumbashi (DRC), Gaborone (Botswana), and Harare (Zimbabwe) and Southern Angola (Kunene Region). This allows us to significantly reduce transit time for your goods.
Namibia boasts a good road network system; with the Trans-Kaprivi, Trans-Kalahari and Trans-Kunene routes ensuring quick and efficient passage to our land locked neighbouring countries.